You had your home’s roof inspected, and the results suggested that you need to have some fixing-up and repair work to be done. How do you decide on the best Roof Repair Contractor to do the work?
10 Questions and Answers to help you to choose a Roof Repair Contractor:
- What type of services does the contractor do? – Most Roof Repair Contractors includes work on all types of roofing and guttering. This will include repairs, restorations and replacements of all roof related materials, for instance, Terracotta tiles, cement tiles, Colorbond, Zincalume, flat metal roof, fascia boards and woodwork. Services will also include re-colouring, re-sealing, de-mossing, pressure cleaning, re-pointing, replacing of broken tiles and guttering.
- How do I get a Quote? – Complete the contact form on our website at, firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will contact you.
You can also call us on no.: 98739854. We will then organise a suitable time to come and do an estimate of the repair work needed. We will provide you with a free, no obligation quote, for the work required on your homes’ roof.
- Where do you deliver services? – We deliver services all through Melbourne.
- Are you and your workers qualified to do roof repairs? – Yes, we are members of the Housing Industry Association (HIA) we have a CM3 qualification which covers all the health and safety requirements. We also have the Working at Heights certificate. All our trades people are qualified roof plumbers and roof tilers.
- What safety measures do you put in place? – We are very serious about safety in our work and safeguarding you and your property. We own and setup all our scaffolding in order to get the job done safely. All our people are registered and licensed roof tilers and plumbers, and they also have the Working at Heights Certificate which is a requirement of WorkSafe. We do not cut corners in any aspect of our work.
- How long would it take to repair or restore a roof? – A roof restoration can take anywhere from 2 – 5 days, depending on the amount of work that is required and the weather conditions. Roof repairs and restorations can be messy, but we will minimize it as far as possible.
- Do you clean up when the job is finished? – Yes. All debris, rubble, tiles, etc. are removed from the site. We do a total clean up.
- Do you have insurance? – Yes, we have a big public liability fund and full Work Cover insurance for all our tradesmen.
- Do you have a guarantee on the work that has been done? – All our work comes with warranties on the materials we use and a 10-year guarantee on our labour. All customers receive a certificate of compliance.
- When can you start? – In emergency cases, we start immediately. For regular or routine repairs we can start anytime from 1 – 2 weeks at, a time that suits you.
The cost will depend on the work that needs to be done, but we will provide you with the best value for money.